The GEP faculty are thrilled to share with you all exciting changes in our Degree offerings!
Starting this Fall GEP will be offering the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Environmental Studies, Geography, and Planning
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Environmental Science, Geography, and Management
We are encouraging all students to consider the benefits of switching to one of the new degree plans. Prof. Goman will be holding information sessions about the new degree plans on:
Monday March 29th Noon-1 pm (zoom link: https://SonomaState.zoom.us/j/
Monday March 29th 5-6 pm (zoom link: https://SonomaState.zoom.us/j/
One of the information sessions will also be recorded and posted to the website.
All GEP students are encouraged to attend:
- Students with less than 75 units: You should definitely attend
- Students over 75 units: You will be able to complete your existing degree with a slight modification, but may want to consider the new degree options. So please attend.
- Students over 90 units: A teach out plan is in place for you, attend a regular advising session.
ALL students returning in the Fall should attend one of those advising sessions.