Study Abroad

GEP majors are encouraged, but not required, to study abroad for a semester or year. You must talk with your GEP advisor to ensure that your program of study is approved before you go.

I. SSU Sponsored Programs (Center for International Education):

  • CSU International Programs- A CSU-wide Study Abroad Program run through the Center for International Education
  • National Student Exchange- A program mostly for exchange within the Unites Stated and Canada. But, some NSE colleges and Universitys offer international study abroad programs that can be accessed through NSE

For more information, visit SSU's Center for International Education

International Hall 107 (707-664-2582)

II. Other Organizations


III. Other Universities (limited list)