All students should follow steps 1 and 2.
- Students should attend Group Advising Sessions held by the Department prior to registration for the next semester.
- Students will receive email notification of those Group Advising Sessions
- Review posted advising slides:
- Freshman and Sophomores should also seek LD GE advising from the Advising Center (Derek Bradley).
Once the above have been completed, if further advice is needed students should seek individualized advising from their advisor.
- All GEP students are assigned an advisor
- Check your SSU Student Center portal for this information
- If no GEP advisor is listed, please contact the GEP Dept. Chair
GEP General Advising Resources:
- New Degree Overview Session
- First Year Freshman Advising Guide
- Changing to New GEP Degree Fall 21