The majority of university forms are now completed digitally in the cloud. However, some forms require download and signature.
GEP Best Practices for Digital Forms
- A few SSU forms initiated by students require download
- E.g GE Substitution, Incomplete request
- Valid signatures and established naming conventions on forms expedite processing.
- Please see the instructions below to learn how to create an SSU approved digital signature.
- Naming convention as follows (Please insert another descriptive title for a different form). Last name_first name_incomplete F21.pdf
In order to complete some forms, you will need to download and use Adobe, which is available for free from the SSU Information Technology Department. https://it.sonoma.edu/kb/